COVID-19 – Together We Can Make a Difference
In these unprecedented times, we all see the vast needs around us. The scenes that play out in the news hit very close to home for many of us. As a local agency, SourceOne witnesses firsthand these needs – we empathize and have compassion for those devastated by the impact of this virus. If anything, this pandemic has re-emphasized the importance of working together to support our neighbors and local communities.
For over 25 years, SourceOne has supported our customers and communities and our mission hasn’t changed. We continue to foster personal relationships and bring integrity to every step of our business. To demonstrate that commitment, SourceOne is encouraging our clients and employees to make a donation to one of three local charities and we will match those donations*. Erie Insurance, one of our carrier partners, is graciously assisting us in these efforts. We are stronger together and as such, can positively impact the lives of those in our communities.
- Fund the Fort – www.fundthefort.org
- This website spotlights many local restaurants and businesses in Fort Wayne that need our support.
- Links are provided to each individual business so you may select those for which you want to donate.
- Community Harvest Food Bank – www.communityharvest.org/donate-2/
- Six days a week, Community Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Indiana works with a network of food donors, social service organizations and churches to provide food to hungry people in its nine-county service area.
- The nine-counties served are: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Wells, and Whitley.
- You may either donate to the Community Harvest Food Bank or directly to your local / county food bank.
- United Way – www.unitedwayallencounty.org/donate
- Various options to give are available through the United Way website under the field titled “How Would You Like Your Gift Used?”.
- Select the charity you are interested in, such as your County’s United Way organization, Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Rescue Mission, YMCA or YWCA.
- After making your donation, simply email your receipt to:
- SourceOne will make our matching contribution from the receipts received.
Thank you for being a loyal SourceOne customer. SourceOne and our local communities appreciate your support! Together we can make a difference.
* donation match to a maximum of $7,000.